Digital Marketing Specialist
Job Identification: 16221
What We're Looking For
This position will support the mission of Baylor University by creating and executing best-in-class email and SMS communications along with other digital points of interaction to effectively assist prospective students throughout the admissions funnel.
A bachelor's degree, two years of relevant experience and an active Christian faith are required. Five years of relevant experience is preferred.
Additional experience may be considered in lieu of the education requirement.
Applicants must currently be authorized to work in the United States on a Full-Time basis.
What You Will Do
- Assist Associate Director of Digital Enrollment Marketing and the Admissions digital team in the coordination of digital communications within the Admissions CRM, Slate Technolutions.
- Facilitate a high volume of email and SMS messages with a focus on accuracy and timeliness. Create innovative and responsive design layouts utilizing technical knowledge of HTML, CSS and liquid markup.
- Prioritize regular usability testing, analytics and troubleshooting of Enrollment Management digital assets.
- Utilize knowledge of browser compatibility, responsive design and CAN-SPAM/anti-spam laws.
- Help in ensuring user data is correctly managed and protected throughout the email delivery process.
- Communicate quickly, effectively and professionally with internal and external partners to ensure emails are relevant and timed appropriately for various target audiences.
- Assist with layout and technical infrastructure of forms, portals, landing pages and other digital areas in Slate.
- Stay up to date on the latest trends and tools to meet the needs of prospective college students and their parents/guardians.
- Other creative content duties as assigned.
- Perform all other duties as assigned to support Baylor's mission.
- Ability to comply with University policies.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
What You Can Expect
As part of the Baylor family, eligible employees receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, generous time off, tuition remission, and outstanding automatic retirement contributions. Baylor has a comprehensive benefits plan that supports you and your family's wellbeing and allows you to be a part of the life of a vibrant and active college campus. To learn more, go to Baylor Benefits & Advantages.
Explore & Engage
Learn more about Baylor and our strategic vision, Illuminate. Also, explore our great hometown of Waco and the many opportunities to engage locally. If you are new to Central Texas, This is Waco!
Baylor University is a private not-for-profit university affiliated with the Baptist General Convention of Texas. As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer, Baylor is committed to compliance with all applicable anti-discrimination laws, including those regarding age, race, color, sex, national origin, military service, genetic information, and disability. Baylors commitment to equal opportunity and respect of others does not undermine the validity and effect of the constitutional and statutory protections for its religious liberty, including, without limitation, the religious organization exemption under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the religious exemption to Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, and the Free Exercise Clause of the First Amendment to the United States Constitution, among others. Baylor encourages women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. EEO/M/F/Vets/Disabled
To apply, visit https://ejof.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/BaylorCareers/job/16221
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency