University of Pittsburgh
The University of Pittsburgh's Information Technology department is seeking an advanced Salesforce Administrator for the Enterprise CRM team.
The incumbent will participate in the design, development, enhancement and maintenance of business applications.
The Salesforce Administrator responsibilities include:
* Interfacing directly with customers, staff, IT colleagues, and other stakeholders to identify user requirements, assessing available technologies, and recommending solution options
* Assessing design and objectives for the assigned project phases
* Recommending strategies and tactics to achieve business needs
* Possessing excellent Salesforce Administrator skills, as well as project, communication, and customer service skills are required to be successful in this position.
On occasion, some evening and weekend work may be necessary depending on business load, project timeline requirements, or scheduled downtime changes. Unscheduled or urgent support outside of business hours may occur. May be responsible for carrying an escalation cell phone on a rotating support schedule.
The University of Pittsburgh is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and values equality of opportunity, human dignity and diversity. EEO/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled
Bachelor's degree preferred or the equivalent in experience (or a Master's with 5 yrs exp).Minimum 3 years Salesforce Administration experience and strong knowledge of the Salesforce CRM platform including:
* Familiarity with third-party and commonly used ERM functional extenders
* Experience in hands-on design, prototyping, development, configurations, testing and other implementation activities
* Experience in delivering the full software development life cycle with ERM platforms
* Excellent troubleshooting skills with the ability to analyze and resolve difficult problems quickly
* Aptitude for learning new technologies
* Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to other technical staff members as well as non-technical members of the organization
* Strategic thinking
Not mandatory but preferred: Certified Salesforce Administrator (ADM201/301)
To apply for this position, please use the following URL:
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency