This ad is expired.
Program Director, Cultivation Events and Stewardship
The University of Notre Dame (ND.jobs) is accepting applications for a Program Director, Cultivation Events and Stewardship.
Applications will be accepted until 9/22/2017.
The Special Events & Stewardship unit strives to enhance the overall donor experience through events, personalized communications, impact reporting, public recognition, gifts of appreciation and Notre Dame experiences. These events and experiences are often hosted by Executive Officers and other University leadership, and are typically initiated in partnership with fundraisers. Such events/experiences encourage deepened donor relationships and engagement. This position, within the Cultivation Events & Stewardship unit, serves as the lead for all events and activities associated with Athletics Advancement, and assists with other engagement events including those in support of Notre Dame's Giving Programs and Wall Street activities. This position will also lead several off campus receptions, following the play Sorin: A Notre Dame Story throughout the country in connection with the national phase of the Boldly campaign. While football season is a critical focus, and we will strategically plan events around home and away games, it will be a goal of this position to utilize all athletics contests and teams throughout the year. Work requirements include weekend hours and travel in support of both football and other varsity sports.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive plan for Athletics Advancement events and activities. Partner with Athletics Advancement to determine objectives, event requirements, and budget (including underwriting) that can be converted into a strategic plan annually.
- Plan and execute all Athletics Advancement engagement, cultivation, and stewardship events with a significant focus and coordination around football season, ACC and NCAA championships, as well as Jack Swarbrick's travel schedule. Activities include Ask Jack events, away game receptions and dinners, recognition events for athletic donors, athletic dedications, and more.
- Assist with additional cultivation events, including hosting donors in game day premium spaces in the Notre Dame Stadium, bowl games, Wall Street events, Giving Society activities, and events surrounding the traveling production of Sorin: A Notre Dame Story.
- Bachelors degree
- Communications, marketing, business, non-profit administration or similar degree helpful
- 5 to 6 years of experience
- Experience planning and executing a wide range of events from formal to informal, small to large is critical for this position. There is a high level of visibility for Athletics Advancement events and a certain level of excellence must always be maintained. Notre Dame experiences hosted by the Athletics Director should reflect positively on Notre Dames distinct mission. This position will have a dotted line to the Director of Athletics Advancement.
ABOUT NOTRE DAME:
The University of Notre Dame, founded in 1842 by Rev. Edward F. Sorin, C.S.C., of the Congregation of Holy Cross, is an independent, national Catholic university located in Notre Dame, Ind. For the fifth consecutive year, the University of Notre Dame has received Honor Roll distinctions as one of the top 10 higher education workplaces in the country in the Chronicle of Higher Education's annual "Great Colleges to Work For" survey...and we are proud of it!
The University of Notre Dame seeks to attract, develop, and retain the highest quality faculty, staff and administration. The University is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and is committed to building a culturally diverse workplace. We strongly encourage applications from female and minority candidates and others that will enhance our community. Moreover, Notre Dame prohibits discrimination against veterans or disabled qualified individuals, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors to employ and advance veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities in compliance with 41 CFR 60-741.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-300.5(a).
Please apply online at http://ND.jobs to Job # S17822. For additional information about working at the University of Notre Dame and various benefits available to employees, please visit http://hr.nd.edu/why-nd. The University of Notre Dame supports the needs of dual career couples and has a Dual Career Assistance Program in place to assist relocating spouses and significant others with their job search.
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency