- Clerk VI Student Central - Bunker Hill Community College
- Go to our website »
BHCC is looking for staff committed to student success to work in our new BHCC Student Central department that will integrate services related to financial aid, student payment, registration and academic records. Student Central is both a centralized physical location and a virtual hub where students can access information, resources and services.
The incumbent represents Student Central and is responsible for providing quality services to students, alumni, faculty and staff.
- Work in the Student Central assisting students with all enrollment related processes.
- Maintain and update student records.
- Process documents, registrations, invoices, payments, tax returns and financial aid related documents.
- Accept and prepare correspondence, forms, files and reports for processing, electronic storage or forwarding.
- Operate standard office machines and equipment.
- Explain financial aid eligibility, awards and regulations.
- Answer student, alumni, staff, and faculty questions and provide information in-person, over the phone and via email.
- Assist with the compilation of statistical information to be included in departmental reporting.
- Supervise student workers as needed.
- Assist students with completion of paper and electronic forms and navigation of virtual systems.
- Comply with FERPA and privacy regulations.
- At least four years of full-time or equivalent part-time experience in office work or any equivalent combination of the required experience.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Ability to use proper grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Ability to work accurately with names, numbers, codes and/or symbols and maintain accurate records.
- Ability to type and use a computer and other standard office equipment.
- Able to communicate effectively in oral expression and deal tactfully with others.
- Proven ability to work with a diverse faculty, staff and student population.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Shift: Monday-Thursday 8:00a.m.-4:00p.m. & Friday 8:00a.m.-4:00p.m.
Review Date: To ensure consideration application materials must be received by February 10, 2023
Applicants who do not met the qualifications as noted above are encouraged to put in writing precisely how their background and experience has prepared them with the equivalent combination of education, training and experience required for the responsibilities of this position.
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency